Orange Kisses: A delicious treat, that is great to share with your husband, or wife on valentine's day! With a creamy icing toping and crunchy base it's a very special treat!
Step 1: Gather Supplies
1. 250g butter
2. 200g brown or white sugar (One cup)
3. One can (397g) condense milk
4. 30ml orange juice (Two table spoons)
5. Pinch of salt
6. Two packs (200g each) Marie biscuits
7. 160g Desiccated coconut (Two cups)
1. 260g Icing sugar (Two cups)
2. 50ml Orange juice (Three table spoons)
You will also need:
3. Measuring cups
4. Potato masher
5. Can opener
7. Non-stick spray
9. Baking tray (35cm x 25cm)
Step 2: Add Butter, Sugar, Orange Juice, Condense Milk and a Pinch of Salt to a Glass Bowl
Note: Be sure to use a glass bowl.
Step 3: Melt and Stir
Heat the mixture in a microwave untill the butter is melted and the sugar is dissolved. Stir it a bit also.
Step 4: Mash Biscuits and Add Coconut
Step 5: Add Biscuit Mixture to Butter Mixture and Mix Well
Step 6: Add Mixture to Baking Tray and Flatten Evenly
Spray baking tray before adding mixture.
Note: Spray outside while holding can away!
Step 7: Let It Cool
Tip: Let it cool in a refrigerator.
Step 8: Mix Icing Sugar and Orange Juice
Sieve the icing sugar. Add the lemon juice and mix well.