So, a friend is having another birthday... And he told me he wanted nothing for his birthday. But, since we are in school on his birthday, I asked if he would like a cake at least, just so he can nibble on it through class to feel not as down. And thus, this creation was born!
Cakes are all part of:
Step 1: What Ya Need to Get Started!
- 2 6" round cakes (I used one chocolate and one vanilla)
- Whipped cream (easy to make, use some heavy whipping cream, a bit of sugar and a splash of vanilla)
- Small offset spatula
- Strawberries or other fresh fruits (optional)
- Oreo cookies (1 package)
- 3 boxes of Oreo Funstix (these are kinda hard to use, be careful not to snap them!)
- The person's favorite color of ribbon to make a pretty bow at the end (I am using blue)
- Some chocolate to melt
- A playlist (at least 24 hours of musik) to make sure you stay sane and happy during the process. I recommend some "happy" musik that makes you feel good.
- Patience, time and perfection.
Let's get going!