Of course i had lots of help with the brownies, or its more like me helping. But it matters not, I get brownies and now you can too!
Anyway here is the list of ingredients, you might notice i used more than stated as I made double portion
• 3/4 cup flour
• 1/2 cup cocoa powder
• 1/2 tsp baking powder (you can skip this)
• 1 tsp salt
• 6 oz (12 tbsp) melted butter
• 1.5 cups sugar (we used brown sugar) *THIS WAS WRONG* the 1.5 cups was for the double portion, its just 3/4 cups
• 3 eggs
• 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 pack original vanilla cream Oreo
• 1 cup chopped, toasted nuts ( we run out of nuts, so we used the oreos instead
• 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (we dint use this too)
Here admire the brownies... but it tastes better than it looks, don't believe it? try it!
Please have mercy when you comment this is my first food related ible
Step 1: Butter and Cocoa
Very simple, next step!