• Mixing bowl
• Mixing spoon
• Cookie sheet
• 16 oz package of Oreos
• 8oz package softened cream cheese
• 8 cubes almond bark chocolate
Step 1: Oreo and Cream Cheese Mixture
2. Add cream cheese to bowl.
3. Mix Oreos and cream cheese with a spoon or by hand.
Step 2: Chocolate
2. Put the pot on the stove on low heat.
3. Mix the chocolate so that it doesn’t burn.
Step 3: Dipping in Chocolate
2. Dip balls one by one into the chocolate and then place on the cookie sheet.
Step 4: Chill and Eat
2. Remove and enjoy.