Introduction: Oreo Truffles
This chocolaty Oreo dessert is a simple way to entreat your guests with a bite size snack.
• Mixing bowl
• Mixing spoon
• Cookie sheet
• 16 oz package of Oreos
• 8oz package softened cream cheese
• 8 cubes almond bark chocolate
Step 1: Oreo and Cream Cheese Mixture
1. Crush Oreos in a bowl.
2. Add cream cheese to bowl.
3. Mix Oreos and cream cheese with a spoon or by hand.
Step 2: Chocolate
1. Put 8 cubes of chocolate into the pot.
2. Put the pot on the stove on low heat.
3. Mix the chocolate so that it doesn’t burn.
Step 3: Dipping in Chocolate
1. Roll Oreos and cream cheese mixture into ½ inch diameter balls.
2. Dip balls one by one into the chocolate and then place on the cookie sheet.
Step 4: Chill and Eat
1. Place the cookie sheet with the chocolate cover balls into the freezer for 20 min.
2. Remove and enjoy.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.