With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
How to make these easy, yet delicious treats.
Ingredients 1. One 8oz package softened cream cheese 2. One 16 oz package Oreos 3. 12 oz of bittersweet baking chocolate Other items 1. Cookie sheet 2. Waxed ...
(1) Take all of the Oreos out of the package and crush them into fine crumbs. Include the cookie and the cream filling. Place the cookies into a ...
(1) Take out 1/4 cup of the crumbs and set aside for later. (2) Place the softened cream cheese into the mixing bowl with the Oreos and use ...
(1) After the truffles have hardened, break up the chocolate squares, place in a microwave safe bowl, and melt according to package instructions. Generally this is on low ...
(1) After the chocolate has been melted, place one or two truffles into the bowl at a time. (2) Roll the balls around until they are completely covered ...
(1) When all of the balls have been covered in chocolate and Oreo crumbs, place the cookie sheet back in the freezer for 5-10 more minutes, or until ...
How To Make Mint Oreo Trufflesby thevegetarianbaker
Oreo Trufflesby idk53
Oreo truffles & Strawberry snow coneby fituro
Oreo Truffle Bombsby scoochmaroo
Oreo Trufflesby lenasleahcookingshow
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »