Introduction: Origami: a Paper Plane
This plane may need adjusting to make it fly well!
1. Start with a regular sheet of paper, do not cut a square!
2. Fold diagonally twice and create triangle by pinching corners in.
3. Turn up four corners to make the square.
4. Turn up the corners again to create long triangles.
5. Fold down flaps; you will be tucking these in.
6. Open the pocket and tuck the tabs into the pocket.
7. Fold up the wings.
Adjust and fly from a tall building!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.