Step 1: Materials
- 96 equilateral paper triangles!!! (for egg)
- 12 triangles (for stand) (optional)
- Scissors (optional)l
- Glue (optional but recommended)
- Patience, and lots of it.
- Time, at least 5
days weeks months years decades centuries milleniahours
Step 2: Getting the Triangles
- Buying a bunch of paper triangles
- Printing/ Drawing out 96 paper triangles and cutting them out
- Using this ible, though it will take a very long time.
- Using a die cut (what I did)
- Using a laser cutter (an option for those at HQ)
- Some other random things that are impossible.
Step 3: Making the units
Step 4: Subunit A
First, create mountain folds that go from each corner to the center of the opposite side. Just fold from corner to corner on all of the corners.
Then, push the centers of all of the sides in and try to get a pyramid shape.
Step 5: Subunit B
Step 6: Making the Unit
Now make all 48 of these units and then go to the next step.