Step 3: More Triangle Foldings
1. Fold your squareish thing in half again.
2. Then take the bottommost corner and fold it up until it is parallel with the middle corer (hope that mad sense!)
3. Then just sorta 'roll it over' to get this.
4. Lift the top flap up...
5. and crease to make tis triangle.
Step 4: Tucking It In and Final Touches
1. Tuck the triangle flap in like so.
2. Different view.
3. Flatten, and done!
5. Lots of 'em!
Thanks for viewing.
Please comment with any mistakes that I may have made or criticism : ).
; ) - Supitsgreg