Step 1: Supplies to Pop the Eyes!
2) 3 coloured strips of paper for each colour you choose (as many as you would like)
3) Floral wire (as long as you like)
Step 2: Making Some Petals!
2) Fold the strip of paper in half. (Pic 2)
3) Taking the corners of the paper fold them to the bottom and repeat on the other side. (Pic 3 & Pic 4)
4) Take the top of the paper and fold down to the bottom and repeat for the other side. (Pic 5 & Pic 6)
5) Do to the rest of the paper strips of that colour and the rest of the strips of colour you have! (Pic 7)
Step 3: Putting the Flower on the Garland!
2) Using the floral wire wrap it around the middle of the petal. (Pic 2)
3) Reapeat for all of the petals on the floral wire but do not cut until they are all on there! (Pic 3)
Step 4: Cutting and Shaping
2) Spread out the flowers so they make a star (Pic 2)
Step 5: Finally!!
2) Finish by spreading out the rest of petals (Pic 2)
3) At last use the little bit of wire to hang up on a thumb tack or any other hanging device (Pic 3)
Hope you had a fun time making this cool wall decortator and I hope the steps were simple! Have fun!