With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share what you made with text, photos, video, and files
gather your favorite instructables together
1. Get a piece of paper.
2. Fold the piece of paper in half and unfold it. Then grab the top corners of the paper and fold it to the edge of the paper and unfold
3. Next fold the paper backwards where the diagonal creases meet.
4. Grab both sides of the paper where the horizontal crease is and fold it to the middle then flatten it out. Your paper should look like the second...
5. Fold the upper two triangles to the top point.
6. Fold the sides in to the center line.
7. Fold the bottom of the paper up so that the end sits at the center of the top diamond.
8. Now fold the same part of the paper you just folded down, in half.
9. Turn it over and you have your frog.
10. To make your frog jump press down at his back as shown in the first image and let go.
Download our new apps for iOS, Android and Windows 8!
© 2014 Autodesk, Inc.
PDF DownloadsAs a Pro member, you will gain access to download any Instructable in the PDF format.
You also have the ability to customize your PDF download.