With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
1. Get a piece of paper.
2. Fold the piece of paper in half and unfold it. Then grab the top corners of the paper and fold it to the edge of the paper and unfold
3. Next fold the paper backwards where the diagonal creases meet.
4. Grab both sides of the paper where the horizontal crease is and fold it to the middle then flatten it out. Your paper should look like the second...
5. Fold the upper two triangles to the top point.
6. Fold the sides in to the center line.
7. Fold the bottom of the paper up so that the end sits at the center of the top diamond.
8. Now fold the same part of the paper you just folded down, in half.
9. Turn it over and you have your frog.
10. To make your frog jump press down at his back as shown in the first image and let go.
We have a be nice comment policy. Please be positive and constructive.
We noticed you attached photosto your comment.
How to make an Origami Jumping Frogby GummyThePig
Easy Origami Jumping Frogby origamite
Origami Jumping Frog: How to make Origami Jumping Frog (Traditional Design)by OrigamiArtists
How to make Origami Elephant - By Origami Artistsby OrigamiArtists
How to make Origami Birdbase - By Origami Artistsby OrigamiArtists
How to Build an Origami Frogby DChi007
How to make ORIGAMI paper boat ( By OrigamiArtists ) HDby OrigamiArtists
Origami Paper Flower - Paper flower folding (By OrigamiArtists)by OrigamiArtists
How to make Origami Paper Crane - By Origami Artistsby OrigamiArtists
How to make a Origami Heronby OrigamiArtists
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
By clicking "Create Account" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member? Login »
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.