Introduction: Origami: Lily Tulip Flower
You need a 8.5x11 piece of paper. Cut into a square, but SAVE the long strip.
You can spray some perfume into the flower at the end to make your origami lily have a nice scent.
1. Fold diagonal two edges, then fold in.
2. Fold each leaf inward on both edges. do on all four leaves.
3. You will have a diamond shape.
4. fold lower edge lengthwise on both right and left sides. repeat for all four leaves.
5. you now have a slim diamond
6. use a pencil to roll the petals outwards. repeat on all four petals.
7. take the long strip and roll it tightly and diagonally so you have a long stick
8. tie into a knot on one end
9. poke the stick through the flower and give the stem a bend
10. spray perfume into the flower.
11. give to a loved one.
12. enjoy reaction
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.