But seriously, you have to know how to make one of these. They're awesome. Go!
Step 1: Gather Your Material
NOTE: Skip step 2 if you have a square sheet of paper already.
Step 2: Sizing it Down!
1. Fold into a triangle.
(Skip the rest of the steps if cutting; just cut the rectangle part off like so in the last picture)
2. Fold rectangle thing over.
3. Different view.
4. Rip with hands by placing both on either side and tearing from top to bottom by stretching it I guess.
5. Torn off.
Step 3: Folding Those Sides!
1. Fold pieces of paper hotdog style like so.
2. Take one of them, leave other for later, and fold over like a triangle.
3. Do opposite on other side.
4. Do opposite on other complete piece.
5. Take the top piece and fold inward like so.
6. A little tricky, but fold to the left outward to get this.
7. Bring other end inward as well.
8. And do the opposite.
9. Flip over to get this.
Phew! Move on.
Oh, wait, do the same with the other piece of paper too. (Sorry!) And don't flip it over in the last step.
Step 4: Bringing Everything Together!
1. Lay on top of each other like so...
2. ...and follow picture notes.
YOU'RE DONE! It may be tricky so comment with any problems. Thanks for viewing this Instructable!
Please comment with any mistakes that I may have made or criticism : ).
; ) - Supitsgreg