How to make origami tank. How to make a tank out of paper :)
1. Get a blank letter size paper to cut
2. Then fold and cut about 1-1/2 inch off the shorter side of the letter size paper.
Step 2: Folding Starts!
1. Now get the right top corner of the paper and fold into a triangle.
3. Repeat the same step except from the left top corner this time.
Step 3: Making the Top Pyramid
1. Now unfold, this should leave a cross mark.
2. Now grab the top and as you fold down, push in the sides.
3. Flatten it to get a pyramid!
Step 4: Repeat Step 3!
Just repeat step three on the other end!
Step 5: Fold More
1. Now fold all the pyramid to one side(doesn't matter which)
2. Then grab the whole side of the object and fold from the side to middle.
3. Then do the same to the other side.
4. Now grab one of the folded edges and fold them to the side.
5. Repeat on the opposite side.
6. Then fold the pyramids down to normal.
7. Fold the furthest sides of the pyramid to the top of the pyramid. Do this to only one of the pyramids you made. Top or bottom, doesn't really matter which, your choice.
8. Then flip it over :)
Step 6: Taking Shape
1. Fold the top and bottom into the middle with the pyramids facing up.
2. Then grab the folded pyramid and open.
3. Put the never folded pyramid into the "was folded" pyramid
4. Then close the "was folded" pyramid with the "never folded" pyramids inside.
Step 7: Making the Top of the Tank
1. Just grab the back of the pyramid then fold down the middle while folding the side ends of the pyramid inwards simultaneously.
2. It should look some what similar. But you can leave or make the top to be how ever you want it.
Step 8: Making the Tank Wheels
1. Just look to the side of the object and grab and pull open the folded paper.
2. Fold it all the way down all along the sides of the tank.
3. Repeat on the opposite side.
BAM! It looks more like a tank now!
Step 9: Time for the Barrel!
1. Cut the paper to the size of about 2/3 the tank.
2. Fold the the side of it. This will be the tip of the barrel.
3. Fold it again.
4. Then grab the whole thing and roll it all the way up until it's like a barrel.
Step 10: Installing the Barrel!
1. Just grab the center of the tank and pull up as I did.
2. Grab the barrel and insert it into the opening as far as it will go, or as much as you feel is saturable.
3. You are done and you have an awesome paper tank! Go brag about it. Haha (hopefully you got my sarcasm).
Step 11: Tank Complete!
You are done! Give yourself a pat on the back for being able to follow my terrible instructions. Haha. Thank you for checking my instruct able out! Hope you had fun :)