Introduction: Origami Including Child's Game
This shows you how to make a child's game using paper. You will fold a 4 corner origami.
You need a square piece of paper.
1. Fold the four corners into the center.
2. Turn the paper over.
3. Fold the four corners into the center again.
4. Crease all folds, and then open the flower.
5. Put one finger into each side. You can now open the mouth vertically and horizontally.
6. Add numbers or colors inside to play the child's game.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.