At the moment, I have to spend a lot of time on the computer and rejoice about every visitor.
What a coincidence that I have a printer, 40 pages of thick colored paper and a weekend!
Make this life size sculpture from 100% paper on the next rainy saturday and never feel alone in your office again! Let’s go!
Step 1: What you need
- 40 pages of (at least) 160 g / m2 paper: That is twice as thick as normal paper. Colored would be a great thing, because the model itself has no color. This is the small room I leave for your creativity.
- Glue, scissors, cutter: I use liquid glue (UHU) because it dries on colored paper in seconds, and I have another smaller pair of scissors, and some little pins and a tweezer to hold stuff together while it dries.
- Cardboard: For the back. About 12" x 12". As thin as possible.
- Wallpaper: For the great pop-out-effect. Same size as the cardboard.
- A great mind to remember the following link (or just click it): www.kamibox.de/download