Are you looking for a fun project this winter?
Look no further:
Maybe you just want to build a snow wall and don't have a projector, that's fine I will still guide you through the process of building a massive wall of snow. This works even with powdery snow that doesn't seem to hold together.
Depending how big you want to go it could take a couple days of work for 1 person. Mine is 20ft x 9ft and it took me about 15 hrs to complete.
to see the one I am currently building now check out:
What you will need:
- A shovel
- A hand saw (made for cutting wood)
- A ladder
- Snow shoes, a piece of plywood or something large and strong enough for you to jump on to compact your snow
- Drinking water and snacks
- Some hot chocolate
Optional (but needed for theater)
- Laptop or portable dvd/bluray player
- Tape Measure
- Shelter for your electronics
- Source of Power (generator, power inverter in a vehicle, or 120v power from a building if possible)
- Speakers or sound system