Introduction: Outdoor Table Makeover
Turn a thrift store table into a beautiful outdoor patio table with just a few pieces of wood.
Step 1: Watch the Quick Video Tutorial Here!
Step 2: Stuff You'll Need
Disfigured patio furniture
Hammer and nails
Sander, Drill, Screwdrivers
1" x 6" pine planks the length of the table
1/2" thick plywood the size of the table top
Americana Decor Outdoor Living in Adirondack, Iron Gate and Picket Fence
Americana Decor Light Satin Varnish and Golden Brown Crème Wax
Step 3: Here's How
1. 2. & 3. Remover the original table top and replace with a piece of 1/2" thick plywood in the size you want
4. Arrange the planks across the table
5. & 6. Paint half of the planks black and half white
7. Sand along the edges to expose the wood and give a distressed look
8. Paint the base of the table in Adirondack (or any color you love)
9. Nail or screw the planks in place on top of the plywood
10. Protect the entire table with a coat of Light Satin Varnish
11. & 12. Paint on and wipe off the Golden Brown Creme Wax to give depth to the white planks
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.