Introduction: Oven Grilled Chicken
Oven Grilled whole chicken is simple dish but it tastes Awesome. All you have to do is Marinade the chicken with some spices and Grill it up. We had this chicken with Garlic Naan. Our Family liked it lot. I hope you all will like it.
Step 1: Ingredients
1 Whole Chicken
For Soak the Chicken
1 tsp of Turmeric powder
1 tbsp of Rock Salt
1/2 tsp of Ginger garlic paster
1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste
1 tbsp of Curd
2 tbsp of Unsalted butter, room temperature
To Roast and Grind
6 Whole Red chilies
1/4 tsp of Cumin
1 tbsp of coriander seeds
1/4 tsp whole Black pepper
1/2 tsp of Black salt
Step 2: Soak It in Turmeric Water
1. Wash the whole chicken and slit it in two legs and breast using knife.
2. Take the chicken in bowl, add turmeric, salt, ginger garlic paste and add enough water in it.
3. Mix well and soak it for an hour. Then drain the water and keep the chicken aside ( Do not wash the chicken with water)
Step 3: Marinade and Grill the Whole Chicken
1. Dry roast all the ingredients given in the roast and grind and powder it in blender.
2. Add ginger garlic paste, butter and curd into the roasted powder and mix well.
3. Take the chicken in bowl and apply the paste evenly on it.
4. Let it marinade for 4 hours.
5. preheat oven to 200 C.
6. Place the Wire rack on the Baking tray.
7. Bake it for 30 minutes. Flip it to another side and cook it for another 30 minutes.
8. Remove from the Oven and let it cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
9. Slice the chicken and serve with Garlic Mayonnaise.
Step 4: Ready to Serve!!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.