While I built mine to hold my whiteboard, it could be used for painting, drawing, or any other easely purposes.
Step 1: Supplies
- Ply wood - I got a $2 board from the cull cart at Home Depot.
- 4 "U" brackets - These are in the same section as the lumber. Mine cost $0.76 each
- 2 hurricane straps, they're basically strips of metal with holes in them. Same section as the U brackets. Mine are 2ft long. Mine cost $1.15 each
- 14 screws shorter than your wood is thick
- Hot glue/wood glue
- Felt pads
- Circular Saw
- Sandpaper or Sander
- Carpenter's square (I used a free sample of carpet)
- Tape measure