Well... now there is! Here's an instructable on how to build it. Granted, this tripod is more of a unipod.
Step 1: Saw Pieces & Make Template
- Index Card
- Miter Saw / Box
- Sand Paper
- Hardwood (30" x 3/4" x 3/4")
Using the ruler, measure, cut and lightly sand the follow lengths:
- 1 of 1 1/2"
- 3 of 3"
- 2 of 10"
- Trace a 3" piece onto an index card.
- Segment traced rectangle into 4 parts.
- Put crosses from coner to corner of each new rectangle.
- Put a cross between the first and last rectangle.
- Label each cross from left to right (A,B,C,D,E).
- Erase any markings on the pieces.