Step 8: Finish Clamp
- Rubber Cement
- Felt (Scrapbooking / Thin Type)
- Top Assembly
- Bottom Workpiece
- 2 of #10 Washers
- 2 of #10-24 Wingnuts
- Cut out two felt pads for the clamp.
- Attach felt pads to clamp using a coat of rubber cement applied to wood.
- Attach a wingnut followed by a washer to the outermost screw of the top assembly.
- Slide the bottom workpiece onto the top assembly.
- Attach a washer followed by a wingnut to the centermost screw of the top assembly.
- Attach the clamp onto a spare piece for drying.