Here is a tutorial on how to make 2 servos move with a mouse using the Arduino board.
There is not a simple tutorial than this one and I have search the web looking for one with no result.
This one is simple and easy for everybody to follow. Enjoy! ;)
Dont forget to vote for me on the Arduino Challenge!!
Note: This tutorial is for those who are using the Arduino already. But If you haven't just yet with this tutorial you can.
You will need the following: (not in a particular order)
1. Arduino Board (my version is UNO).
2. 2 servos Parallax (Radio Shack).
3. Web Cam (optional) to see the movement.
4. 2 rubber bands to hold the Webcam in position.
5. Bread Board to make any connections easy.
6. 1 cable tie
7. Something to hold the servos in place.
8. A computer.
1. Arduino Software (to upload the code to move the 2 servos).
2. Process Software (to move the servos using the mouse)