All you need is 2 players, a blank piece of paper, and a dark pen or pencil!
Step 1: Set Up the Teams
2) Unfold the paper and let each player choose a side.
3) Each player draws 5 stick figures on his/her side of the paper. These figures make up the dodge-ball team and should be the height of a fingernail.
**Recommendation: spread out your team!
Step 2: Throw Your Dodgeballs
1) Fill in a dark dot on your side of the paper about the size of a pea.
2) Fold the paper again along the crease.
3) Press firmly on the back of the paper directly over the dot until some of the ink/lead transfers to the other side, then unfold the paper.
**NOTE If the dot does not successfully transfer, try darkening your dot, using a pen that smears, or pressing harder on the back of the paper.
Step 3: Eliminate Your Opponents
A team wins when every figure of the opposing team is eliminated!
Step 4: Vary the Rules
I-Spy: Each player secretly selects one figure on his/her team to be the spy. The game ends when that figure is crossed out.
Shooting Spree: When a player eliminates an opponent's stick figure, that player gets to take another turn.
Big-Team: Each team has 15 stick figures.
Dog-Fight: Figures can be oriented in any direction, not just vertically.
Both players should agree on any variations before starting.