Make a converter to use that nice comfortable headset on your XBOX 360 either with or without game audio.
Below is the one I just made to use my Razer headset with my XBOX 360, this one has Pseudo Stereo but I am including a design for stereo game audio and left channel game chat as well.
Step 1: Parts List and Tools Needed
1. x 1 RCA Cable 1 to 3 feet long
2. x 1 2.5mm Jack Male
3. x 1 3.5mm Jack Male
4. x 2 3.5mm Jacks Female
5. Package of Heatshrink Asst.
1. Wire Cutters
2. Wire Strippers
3. Soldering Iron
4. Solder and Flux
5. Blow Dryer for Shrinking Heat Shrink
6. (Optional) Test Meter for checking continuity and confirming which connectors are for the Tip, Ring , and Sleeve.
Step 2: Preperation
2. Divide the cable into 8 inch lengths approximately.
3. Strips outer insulation off the ends of the cables about 2 inches in on each side.
4. Separate the shielding from the inner wire and twist together.
5. Strip the inner wire enough to connect to the jacks and allow for soldering.
6. Take covers off of jacks and mark with heat shrink which will be the mic and the speaker and slide onto the wires you will use to make the connections.
7. Decide which version to make from the wiring diagrams.