If you know someone who loves POKEMON as much as my little brother, these cupcakes are the ones to make!
- Cake mix/ cupcakes premade
- Frosting of your choice( white)
- Graham cracker
- Gel food coloring (yellow and black)
- Candy (i used Starburst and gum drops and chocolate chips)
- Cutting board
- Bowl and spoon for mixing
- Rolling Pin
Step 1: Yellow Icing
Make cupcakes however you like. my oven is still broken so i chose to buy pre-made ones.=]
Now that you have your cupcake, tint your icing with yellow food coloring gel. Gel keeps the consistency of the frosting stable and just overall a lot better that liquid food coloring.
When you get the right shade apply it onto the cupcake.