Here are some scenarios when it comes in handy:
- Camping: not having to go out of your tent to pee when it's cold
- Peeing off a boat/kayak on a boat trip
- Group hikes: not having to find a place to squat and pull pants down in private
- Side of the road: no rest area in sight, desperately needing a pit stop
- Public bathrooms that are just too gross to sit
- Little girls on long car rides who just can't hold it long enough
- When you are outside and it's cold, and you don't want to strip to pee
- In a train compartment
If you prefer making something pertaining to what goes into your body rather than what leaves it, check out my other duct tape instructable, my woven duct tape berry-picking basket.
Step 1: Materials
• Duct tape. This can be an 8.5 x 11" sheet plus a roll, or just a roll.
• Transparency film or acetate
These instructions will focus on using the duct tape roll. The advantage of a sheet is it leaves fewer ridges for stuff to get into.