Don't you just love those creepy scenes having hundreds of candles burning with wax dripping all over the place? But don't want to burn down the house? or have wax dripping all over the place?
Here's an alternative... use PVC to make your own candles.
- Hack saw or miter saw or PVC cutters (that can cut 1 ½ PVC)
- Hot glue gun
- 1 ½ inch white PVC pipe
- LED tea light
- Hot Glue
- Foam pipe insulation
- Sandpaper or Acetone
Step 1: Prepare the PVC
- The first step is to cut the PVC to the size of your candle(s).
- Use sandpaper or acetone to remove any printing on the PVC pipe.
Note: Another option is to paint over it with spray paint, but it may take a few coats to cover.
- If you're using a miter saw which allows for angle cuts, cutting one end at an angle will add a nice effect.
- The miter saw also allows you quickly cut a lot of candles like I wanted. I prefer to do things in bulk. One candle is nice, but 60+ is better.