A few points:
1) This is a rocket launcher without a rocket I will leave it up to the end user to design your own munitions.
2) This device will be considered by many law enforcement agency's as a weapon DO NOT AIM AT ANY THING (other than open sky) I AM NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES CAUSED BY THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS DEVICE.
3) I know the title says "PVC" but in the photos the plastic I am using is ABS plastic pipe from the Home Depot.
4) This device is designed to ignite Estes model rocket engines.
5) The launcher costs around 40-50 dollars without the cost of the electronics,wire,etc.
6)I apologize for not taking pictures as this is my first instructable and I had already built this before finding this site.
Step 1: Gather All Materials
1.)-2" end cap
2.)- 2' sections of 4" ABS pipe
1.)- roll of electrical tape
1.)- X-acto knife or wire strippers
1.)- 9v battery
1.)- Radio Shack toggle switch with safety cover
1.)- Drill w/ bits
1.)- 7' Speaker wire, I used model the rocket launcher's igniter wire
1.)- 9v battery snap