Step 1: Needed Materials
1. DHCP/TFTP/DNS free software here
2. A computer with an enabled ethernet port (server)
3. A computer with an Intel compatible ethernet adapter (client)
1. Check this link out
1. Use these instructions to install software
Step 2: TFTPD Configuration
TFTPD32 configuration for Windows:
Assuming you have installed TFTPD32, the images shown below are the settings for a typical server such as:
1. The IP address of the server
2. The boot file name (pxelinux.0)
Under the DHCP server set the boot file name to "pxelinux.0" set the WINS/DNS server ti the IP of your Domain Name Server or for most users the internet Modem or Router, in most cases set the Default router value the same as the WINS/DNS server.
On the bottom of the window there click the option called settings,
and chance the directory to C:\TFTPBOOT or another folder name and create that folder.
Step 3: Download Files - Final Steps
Download the file linked below (ZIP) and extract it to the TFTP root (for windows users this should be C:\TFTPBOOT) on your hard drive. It should contain the pxeboot.0 file which should be placed in the TFTP root directory.
Now connect a computer with a network booting capability to an ethernet switch or directly to that computer. Viola now we have a Client and Server.