Step 1: Ingredients
2. Powdered or icing sugar
3. Whipped cream ( 200 ml )
4. Betel leaves (Paan ) (4 to 5 no.s)
5. Gulkand (sweet preserve of rose ) ( 100 g )
6. Fennel seeds (50 g)
7. Cardomom (5 to 6 no.s)
8. Food colour (green)
9. Rose leaves
Step 2: Step 1
2.cool it down for half an hour
Step 3: Step 2
2. add 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds and 4 to 5 cardomom in the milk.
3. Then boil the milk for upto 10 min at sim flame. [ it adds flavour and aroma of these to milk so make sure flame is at sim ]
4. After it pour the boil milk into grinder.
5. Add 1 teaspoon gulkand and 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds to grinder.
6. Grind the mixture well.
7. Take a bowl and pour the mixture from fine mesh strainer and gently shake the strainer to extract all the juices from the remaining extract.
8.Now take this flavored milk and cool it down for 30 min. in fridge
Step 4: Step 3
(note : we use only fine mesh cotton cloth so to extract only the juice purely )
2. now close the cloth and beat it for some time.
3. Now extract the juice of betel leaves into a bowl by squeezing the cloth.
Step 5: Step 4
2. add the flavored milk mixture in the bowl ( obtained at step 2 )
3. add betel leaves juice extract to it.
4. add 4 teaspoon of powdered or icing sugar to it..
5. now blend this mixture until the whole contents get mixed.
6. now pour the content into a plastic container.
7. put this container in the fridger for 1 hour.
Step 6: Step 5
2. add 200ml cream to the bowl.
3. add 4-5 drops of food colour ( green ).
4 . now fully blend the mixture till it gets foamy.
5. now add finely cutted betel leaves and rose leaves and add to the mixture.
6. now blend the mixture slowly by hand with a spoon.
7. now again pour it to the plastic container .
8. put this container in the fridger for atleast 5-6 hours before serving.
Step 7: Final Step
2 Garnish it with small rose leaves and a 1/2 teaspon gulkand.
NOW you are ready to enjoy the lavish, rich in taste paan bahar ice cream.