Waka Waka Waka
Pacman chomps his way through the month on this magnetic calendar. The dots are numbered with the dates; ghost, fruit and power pellets can be used to mark special occasions, birthdays, deadlines or other dates that you may need to remember throughout the month. This is a perpetual calendar so once all the dots are removed, you can move onto the next level, I mean month and reset the dots.
Step 1: READY!
- A piece of sheet metal
- Yellow and white craft foam
- Magnets (I used a thin magnet sheet and larger circles that I got from a dollar store)
- Polymer clay
- Black and blue paint (or instead of blue paint, blue model striping tape)
- Metal primer and varnish
- Paint brushes
- Hole punch
- Pencil and ruler
Step 2: Preparing the Sheet Metal
- Cut your sheet of metal to the size that you want, mine was ~17.5 cm X 20 cm.
- You can either bend over the edges or grind them smooth after cutting.
- To bend the sheet so that it can stand up, mark a line along the width of the metal about 4-5 cm from the bottom
- Line up the mark on the edge of a something straight and solid (eg. a table edge) and bend the bottom edge back more than 90 degrees. This should enable it to stand on it's own and slanting back a bit.