To add the clock:
- Cut a hole in the center of the owl’s tummy large enough that the shaft of the clock and get through.
- Hold your long piece of balsa behind the canvas. Using a marker, go through the hold in the tummy and mark the balsa wood
- Glue your ½” piece of balsa to the long piece on the opposite side of the board from where you just marked (so you can still see the mark)
- Now you are going to drill through all of your balsa wood, at that hole location. You’ll want to use a bit that is large enough that you can slide the clock shaft through easily.
- Mount your balsa wood to the back of the canvas, I used hot glue and it worked just fine.
- Install clock according to kit directions.
And you're all done!
Check out other tutorials here: I Heart Jenny's Art