Introduction: Pallet Lemonade Stand
So it's week one of summer break and my kids are already driving me crazy with their summer boredom. We have been doing a lot of activities but my favorite so far is the lemonade stand. My kids loved this idea, and the best part is that they can use it again and again.
Step 1: Materials
Please use this tutorial as a guide, since all pallets are different I cant give exact measurements so please measure everything on your own to ensure your stand will be even.
- Wooden board for the top
- One 2×4 for the legs
- Pallet board for the lemonade sign
- One 1×2 furring strip to hold up the sign
- Wood glue
- Drill/ Screw driver
Step 2: Putting It Together
1. I started by measuring the height and width of my pallet. The width is how long you will want your board to be and the height is how long you will want your 2×4 to be.
I added wood glue to all of the places where I would be screwing in nails. Pre-drill holes to prevent the wood from splitting.
2. Screw on the legs. I plan to fill in the sides with pallet wood when I get another pallet.
3. Cut your furring strips to the height you would like them to be and screw then to your 2×4. Then screw on your sign and paint your stand.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.