Hi, in this instructable i am showing you how to build a very nice and very sturdy pan & tilt turret for your rc / arduino projects.
(Please don`t judge my english grammer etc. i`m from holland)
The things that you need for this project are not expansive or hard to find so it should be easy to build.
You don`t need expansive tools or anything to build this, just use your imagination and some handy hands :D
Step 1: Materials
The materials and tools that you're going to need.
- Arduino Uno (or other)
- example code (included)
- 7 wires
- camera tripod (i used a small one)
- aluminum plate (1mm thick)
- 4 miniture nuts and screws
- 8 (3x10mm) allen screws and 8 nuts
- 1 servo horn at least with 4 holes
- 1 big nut for the tripod (i got this from an old camera)
- miniature jigsaw
- the design of your brackets (included)
- vice (for bending)