(Please don`t judge my english grammer etc. i`m from holland)
The things that you need for this project are not expansive or hard to find so it should be easy to build.
You don`t need expansive tools or anything to build this, just use your imagination and some handy hands :D
Step 1: Materials
- Arduino Uno (or other)
- example code (included)
- 7 wires
- camera tripod (i used a small one)
- aluminum plate (1mm thick)
- 4 miniture nuts and screws
- 8 (3x10mm) allen screws and 8 nuts
- 1 servo horn at least with 4 holes
- 1 big nut for the tripod (i got this from an old camera)
- miniature jigsaw
- the design of your brackets (included)
- vice (for bending)
Step 3: Jigsaw
try to make the saw lines as smooth as possible so when it's done it looks really nice.
Mension that in the second picture there are no holes for the screws to mount the servo, i've done this because the dimensions of every servo are slighly different !
So you must figuer that part out by yourself !