I've been interested in pancake personalization for a while and have devised a few methods:
- Pancake Laser Etching
- Pancake Stenciling
- Pancake Screen Printing.
Step 1: Laser Etching Pancakes
- Design your image to be purely black and white
- Resize it to make sure it fits within a 4" circle
- Make some pancakes larger than 4"
- Insert them into the laser engraver on top of a paper plate
- Refocus the laser so the beam head is almost touching the cake
- Set the power levels way down, you're only going to want to slightly toast the pancake.
- Send the file and let it print