For making a small batch of about four liters of Panchagavya, you need the following ingredients
- About 500 grams of fresh cow dung
- About half a liter of fresh cow's urine
- Half a liter of fresh cow's milk
- 500 grams of curd made from cow's milk
- 500 grams of Ghee made from cow's milk
For how to make ghee, please read this Instructable : Home-Made Ghee (Long-term Butter Storage) by Javin007
You also need a wide mouthed earthen pot of about five liters capacity for mixing and fermenting the mixture. Wash the pot thoroughly before using it for making Panchagavya.