Go beyond the bamboo trees of China with your face painted like an adorable panda bear!
Step 1: Step by Step
Here's the step by step visual on how I painted my panda face
1. First, I sponged some white face paint across the top of my face to make the shape of the panda face. I used a Snazaroo White for this base.
2. From there, I used some pink shadow for the cheeks. I used Urban Decay Electric Shadow in Savage.
3. Then, I used black (Mehron Paradise) to sponge in the black eyes and ears.
4. Then, I used more black to outline the ears, muzzle, and painted the nose.
5. Then, I added color to my bottom lip to make it pop out. I used Light Pink (Mehron Paradise), then I layered on two colors from the Urban Decay Electric Shadow palette (Savage and Jilted).
6. Then, I outlined the lip with more black, then dived back into my white for highlights on the nose, ears, and face.
7. Then, what I did in this image, was that I took a Baby Fresh to the top of the panda hair, and make it a little more curvy on top.
8-9. And that's all there is to it!
Step 2: Panda!
Check out my gallery of my panda face paint!