A Panel Poster is an image printed across multiple sheets of card stock and folded into panels measuring about 6.5 x 8.5 x 1/2 inches (16.5 x 21.6 x 1.27 cm). This allows you to produce large, custom posters at a fraction of the cost. The raised panel design gives the poster a professional appearance, is simple to install with our non-permanent, double-stick foam blocks, and panels can easily be replaced as needed.
This instructable shows you how to generate, print, and, build your panels. The instructable, How to install Panel Posters, shows you how to install, remove, and reuse panel posters.
- Buy scoring, assembly, and mounting materials.
- Learn more details on the project page.
- See more pictures in our Panel Poster gallery.
Step 1: Get Parts, Tools, and Materials
- 110 lb, 8.5" x 11" (216mm x 279mm) white card stock (or similar)
- USB Thumb Drive (optional)
- Access to a printer or a print service provider