Step 1: Step 1
1. Crease down the vertical centre of the paper from side to side, then unfold.
2. Fold across the horizontal centre of the paper from top to bottom.
3. Now you have to fold the paper along a line from the top of the central fold to the bottom corner.
4. It should look like so.
5. Now fold from the top corners to the crease that you just made.
6 You should now end up with this.
Step 2: The Tricky Bits
2 & 3. It should now be like this.
4. Fold along the dotted line to join point A to B, then repeat on the other side of the paper.
Step 3: The Final Folds
2. It should now look like this. Fold each 'wing' outwards horizontally at around the place shown on the picture.
3. It will now look like this.
You may have noticed that the end of the wings are split, there is a reason for this, they are folded up and help to stabilise the plane in flight (but they look cool too!)
4&5. Fold from the top wing tip upwards from where the top front flap meets the wing beneath it (keep it inline with the back line of wind so it stands straight and perpendicular to the plane's body.
6. The Thunder Bomber is now finished!
Step 4: Flight
Now all that is left to do is ENJOY!