Introduction: Paper Airplane: Glider Model 2
An improved version of the original glider
Step 1: Material
- Rectangular paper (8.5x11)
Step 2: Folding
1) Start with the basic airplane folds. Stop after you finish the second step
2) fold down the tip leaving about a 1 inch space
3) Fold the left and right corners to the middle. don't connect them at the top
4) Fold the tip in the middle up over the other corners
5) Fold it in half
6) Finally fold down wings on either side
Step 3: Finish
Thanks for reading if you have any questions please leave a comment
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.