The build time is approx. 10 min or less :)
Step 2: Let's get started
- Fold the first peice of paper (orange for me) in half, horizontally.
- Unfold and then fold both top corners to the center creating a a the top.
- Turn the paper over to the backside
- Fold the top corners again to the center (the same side which was previously folded)
Step 3: Getting closer ....
- Fold the paper in half (same side) making it symmetrical.
- Fold the wings on both sides. The top of the wing should hang a bit below the belly of the plane.
- You should now have the first part of the plane done.
Step 4: Now the extra wing!
- Fold the top two corners towards the center (same step as the first part of the plane)
- Flip over the piece of paper
- Fold the ends of both wings about an inch towards the center (for stability)
Step 5: Attatching the pieces
- Place the second part of the plane on the ground with the flaps facing the table (upside down).
- Place the first part of the plane on it's wings on the table, on top of the second part.
- Try to center the plane as best as possible for the best possible balance.
- Start adding pieces of tape as the pictures show below...