Introduction: Paper Box
Learn how to make a paper box that can hold almost anything you want!!!
Step 1: Materials
You will need:
- 1 piece of paper (2 if you want a lid) 8 1/2 by 11
Step 2: Folding
- Fold paper in a shape that forms a triangle with a little rectangle
Step 3: Drawing/Cutting
- Draw a line where the edge of the triangle meets the rectangle
- Cut along that line so now the triangle is separated from the rectangle
Step 4: Folding
Fold the paper into triangles so when you open the paper you will have an "X"
Step 5: More Folding
Fold all corners so that they meet at the enter point.
The last picture is the result you should have after folding this step (I drew lines so you can see. This is not a needed step)
Step 6: Even More Folding
- fold each corner to the line on the other side that we just made
Step 7: Last Folding Task
Fold each corner to the first folded line it reaches.
Step 8: Cutting
Cut the dotted lines in the pictures.
Step 9: Last Couple Steps of Folding
This is the last couple of steps then you are done
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.