Step 1: Paper Triangles
1. Take a regular sheet of computer paper (or notebook paper) and put it on a flat surface.
2. Fold the top right corner down to meet the left edge (look at the picture if you get confused).
3. Now fold the top left corner, to the bottom right corner of the triangle.
Step 2: Perfect Triangle
5. Fold the bottom part up so it makes a perfect triangle. you may have to pull a little to get it to go far enough
6. now flip it over
Step 3: Teh Hard Partz
7. fold it in half, then unfold
8. fold the right side in to meet the center crease
9 Now fold the aper over the center crease to get an arrow shape
10. now fold that over one more time so you get the claw shape
11. it should look like the last picture (without the lines).
Step 4: Putin Paper in Paper
it should then look like the second picture.