Introduction: Paper Coffee Cup Led Lampshade
Idea about this Paper coffee cup lampshade crossed my mind at the moment I saw those simply beautiful paper cups at my local favorite coffee shop.
Step 1: What You Need
- 3 paper coffee cups
- 1 simple wood board 300mm X 50mm X 10mm
- 3 of E14 LED Bulb Light Lamp 3W Warm White 240V - those I had from previous project - https://www.instructables.com/id/Backstage-Mirror-L...
- 3 of plastic double pin lamp holders (26mm diameter),
- 2000mm of 2,5A single wire cord, and ~250mm 2 wire cord,
- 3X2 Electrical Screw Terminal Block Connector
- tube of Superglue,
- used data cable insulation tube.
- Wire cutters / strippers,
- Varnish (oak tone in my case).
Step 2: Cord Twisting
Simply twisted the cord with my drill. Cut it in 3 pcs. - 300 mm each.
Step 3: Board/plank
Cut a piece - 400 mm in my case.
Dye it with varnish.
Holes should be drilled before :D
Step 4: Cords
Cords prepared for connections.
To make enough thickness and better look I used insulation of old data cable.
attach to the lamp holder back pieces.
Step 5: Assembling
Drilled holes (Dye again :P),
Connected wires to Electrical Screw Terminal Block Connectors
That's it :)