Step 1: What you'll need...
2. permanent marker
4. staplers with staples
Step 2: Getting the drums prepared...
2. With 2 pieces of paper trace the first circle 12 times... cut them out and place them on first circle
3. Trace second circle 8 times...cut them out and place them on second circle
4. Trace third circle 4 times....cut them out and place them on third circle
5. leave fourth circle blank
6. tape the pieces of paper to their circle
Step 3: Finishing the drums
2. with the stapler staple the two pages together (make sure you don'y staples on top of the drums!)
3. with the marker trace the four circles you made on the previous paper.
4. Now you got your very own drums set! you can hit the circles with a pencil and get different sounds!