I have been shaking for nearly 3 months now... straight.
Time to hand over the responsibility to some paper guy that I can put on whatever shakes. The car, the washing machine, grandma, ...
Make as many as you like and let your mini-me shake it for you.
Step 1: You Need
- Paper: This works with every kind of paper, but I like crafting with 160 g / m2 (instead of normal 80), and I am quite sure you also will.
- Glue: Quick-drying.
- Scissors: And other optional crafting stuff, like tweezers, pins, mini scissors, cutter. Take a look at the photo.
- A printer
- A photo: Of the person you want to Harlem Shake. Or you can choose from the faces in the template.
- The ability to download the template on this site: www.kamibox.de/download
Step 2: Preparing
Therefore, print page 2 (original) or page 3 (custom) from the PDF.
You will see a circle for your own face, if you want to build yourself. That is the size you should fill with your face, it matches roughly the size of a passport photo. But you can also use the faces of Filthy Frank, Storm Trooper, or Motor Cycle Helmet Guy.
If you choose the custom version, you should color the template before you build it. Check what parts will be which body parts later and color them according to that.
Here you can see 4 versions, that match the guys in the original video.
Step 3: Crafting
- The legs: 3 parts. Glue them like on the first 2 pictures. The round parts should be bent with a pen first, this makes it easier for you to glue the flaps to the other sides. Then glue it on the round floor part.
- The body:1 part. Same as with the legs, bend the round areas first. Assemble it like in picture 3.
- The arms:4 parts. To make them easier to roll and heavier, I made a long rolling-space. Where the gray area starts, the arm should be glued together. Join the parts like on the 4th picture, but make sure that the hands are pointing in the right directions (Not like I did on the picture. I had to operate the shoulder after the photo session).
Then glue the face you chose on the head.
Step 4: Shaking
The dashboard of an old car qualified for a great dance floor.
Or make him move with a hair dryer.