Introduction: Paper Ninja Star
I will show you how to make a four pronged ninja star from paper. It will not be too subtle for throwing, but if you want to, try to add some weight as in my optional step.
I will soon have a new Instructable for a eight pronged transforming star. The extra step will be added later.
Step 1: Supplies
All you need is a square of paper.
Step 2: Folding
These are some of the first folds in the star.
1. You fold it in half as shown in the first picture
2. Then you tear or cut along the fold.
3. Fold both of these in half.
4. Now when you fold these, make sure that the left fold is up on one and down on the other or it will not work.
5. Fold the tips into triangles
6. Fold these into the rest
7. Tuck the tips of the corners into the other fold
8. Reap eat this on the other side.