Introduction: Paper Plate Pumpkins
This is an easy and creative way to get kids engaged in arts and crafts for the upcoming holidays!
Enjoy, and get creative!
Step 1: Supplies!
- Construction Paper
- Paper Plate
Step 2: Cut Outs!
- Use Green and Black Paper (Unless your imagination is telling you otherwise!)
- Cut out Eyes
Step 3: Color Time
- Color your Paper Plate
Be careful, don't color the floor or table in the process!
Step 4: Show Them Off!
Take Pictures and Show Them Off!
Happy Halloween, and Happy Thanksgiving!
Step 5: Step 3: More Cut Outs!
- Cut out nose. (It doesn't have to be traditional!)
Step 6: Creating the Mouth
- Cut out your pumpkin's mouth
(Again, this does not have to be traditional. Have fun with your creation!)
Step 7: Don't Forget the Stem!
- Now for your Pumpkin's stem.
- Generally they are green, like the picture, but your's can be unique!