Step 1: List of materials required:
you will not require to spend any money to buy them.
The materials required are as follows:
(1) A thick (rather stiff) sheet of paper.
(2) A HB pencil.(preferably 3B,4B or 6B)
(3) A ruler or scale.
(4) Few metal paper clips.(will be used as the pins of the resistor)
(5) A multimeter or ohm meter to measure the resistance and calibrate your
(6) pair of scissors.
Step 2: Lets make it !!!
(1)First take the sheet of paper(as i have told before it should be stiff and rough).
(2)Cut a small strip out of it.(as I have shown in the picture).
Step 3: Start Scribbling !!!!
(1) Take a scale/ruler and your HB pencil and place the ruler near one side(the lenght i.e. the longer side) of the strip at about 0.5cm.
(2) Draw a demarker line with the ruler
(3) Now rub and scribble your pencil in the demarked area (as hard as you can !!).
*It is better if you scribble in a linear way ,horizontally and carefully seeing that no space is left blank in that area.
*If you use here a thin paper then it will tear off so I again recommend to use a stiff paper.