Note: These are ambitexduros (i know i spelled that wrong)
so you can use them with either hand. Also the tail and nose are the same.
Step 1: Materials
-One piece of paper (lined is probably best)
-Either Packing Tape or Duct tape (it doesnt really matter)
-5 or so minutes
Step 2: Folding
2. Fold it in half (again fold it hamburger style)
3. Again Fold it hamburger style. it should look like 3rd pic.
4. Now fold it Hotdog style and you should have a small piece of paper like in the 4th picture. (sorry about pinkness)
5. Fold the edges about 1 c.m. Use the picture for refrence.
Step 3: Taping
2. Tape the ends. (this is pretty much trial and error... the more tape you put the stronger the little ends are.)
Note: sorry for the pinkness again... I used duct tape to help show were the tape is put. the only difference between the 2 is obviously color, but the duct tape one is a little heavier.
Step 4: Your Done!
You can jump over stuff, do stalls, grinds, and other stuff. Olling is easy to master and once you learn it, the rest is your imagination and new tricks.
Hope you like playing with your new skateboard!
PS. I need to think for a name for these... I used to call them Mech Decks but... if u got a good name LMK please!
Step 5: Video
The video is pretty crappy... it was hard to use it with my right hand and hold my little camera in the left... Yea so in the video I am olling and doing a kick flip